MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Tomsk | Study in Russia | Study in Tomsk | Education in Russia | Education in Tomsk | Siberian State Medical University | SIBSMU | SSMU | MBBS Admission in Siberian State Medical University | MBBS Fee in Siberian State Medical University | Direct Admission in Siberian State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in Siberian State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Siberian State Medical University | Study in Siberian State Medical University | About Siberian State Medical University | Tuition Fee in Siberian State Medical University | Facts of in Siberian State Medical University
- more than 5000 students
- students from 47 regions of Russia
- students from 13 foreign countries
- 80% students from all over Russia
- 12% foreign students
- over 80% of the academic faculty are scientific scholars
- 15% employer-sponsored education, inc. 30% for Tomsk health care system
- 72 000 university students of 120 nationalities in Tomsk
- Siberian State Medical University is ranked in the top 3 medical schools and in top 30 higher educational institutions top 30 higher educational institutions in the Russian Federation (2015).
- Annually SSMU provides education to over 5 000 students from all parts of Russia and CIS region as well as many foreign countries (Germany, Haiti, Latvia, Lithuania, Cyprus, Nigeria, Malaysia, India, Mongolia). The University can boast of over 80% academic faculty with academic degrees (375 MDs, DMedSci). Over 60 000 doctors and pharmacists have graduated from the University over the years; over 40 000 specialists have beencertified.
- SSMU provides students with exellent education and a valid medical degree.Siberian State Medical University provides an exceptional educational environment for students interested in careers in healthcare as doctors or scientists exploring clinical investigation and research.
Siberian State Medical University is one of the few medical universities in Russia with its own university hospital, research centers and laboratories, anatomical museums with unique collections, the largest Scientific Medical Library in Siberia and many other facilities.
- SSMU graduates are highly qualified professionals.The knowledge gained during the studies is put into practice in one of two European accredited training simulation centers in Russia. Among the SSMU graduates are the leading doctors of Russian and foreign clinics: more than 700 doctors, 42 academicians, Minister of Health of the Russian Federation, Deputy Minister of Education of the Russian Federation.
University graduates are in high demand throughout the country. Our graduates work in all regions of Russia, CIS, Germany, Norway, Israel, the USA, Canada, France, Belgium, South Korea, Sweden, the Czech Republic.
- Studying at SSMU is interesting and enjoyable.Siberian State Medical University offers plenty of opportunities for those who want to enrich their student life with different activities. Students can participate in year-round recreation, including football, tennis, basketball, swimming in summer, or skiing and skating in winter.
A number of interest-based clubs and student organizations are available at the University: a student scientific society, volunteer clubs, English speaking club, and many others.
There are more than 20 different associations for students at SSMU. Choose yours today!