MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Tomsk | Study in Russia | Study in Tomsk | Education in Russia | Education in Tomsk | Siberian State Medical University | SIBSMU | SSMU | MBBS Admission in Siberian State Medical University | MBBS Fee in Siberian State Medical University | Direct Admission in Siberian State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in Siberian State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Siberian State Medical University | Study in Siberian State Medical University | About Siberian State Medical University | Tuition Fee in Siberian State Medical University | Biology Faculty in Siberian State Medical University
Occupation: Medical Biochemistry
Faculty: Biological Faculty
Entrance examinations: Chemistry, Biology, Russian language
Medical Biochemistry examines the chemical processes in the body that determine all aspects of human life, these studies are the basis for the development of new areas of medical science. Along with access to fundamental knowledge students master the most sophisticated methods of biochemical research. Doctors biochemists demand in research centers throughout Russia, work in practical public health physicians in clinical laboratory diagnostics, doctors of Forensic Medicine, virologists, geneticists, heads of biochemical and clinical laboratories. Graduates work at the Institute for Human Gene Therapy, Harvard, Vanderbilt, Stanford University in the US, the Institute of Biochemistry at the Max Planck in Germany and many others.
Faculty of SSMU opened in 1975 and is the only one in the Urals, the training of personnel for research institutes of medical and biological and medical fields. Training involves a combination of scientific disciplines fundamental to clinical medicine. Faculty trains professional scientists: every fifth graduate is a doctor or a Ph.D. A distinctive feature of the training is to a large amount of independent work, the emphasis on the scientific activities of students, they receive practical skills of researchers. Having fundamental training, our graduates have a unique experience, knowledge, and ability to implement them in practical healthcare.
Graduates of the ICF after graduation can enter a Ph.D. program. They work as research associates in research institutes, university professors, as well as in practical public health by laboratory, functional, radiotherapy and ultrasound diagnostics physicians. In addition to Russia, our graduates work in their specialties in the CIS countries, the USA, Germany, France, Belgium, South Korea, Israel, Canada, Sweden, Slovenia, the Czech Republic, etc.
dean Sergei I. Karas, MD, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Medical Informatics, academician of the International Informatization Academy, a graduate of the ICF.
– SibSMU among the top three Russian medical universities
– Training simulation center of the European level
– 80% of the teaching staff have academic degrees and titles
– Own multidisciplinary clinic, which annually treats more than 15,000 patients
– Dissecting the largest collections with exhibits, emerging over 120 years
– Unique courses of medical English.
– Possibility of internships abroad.
– Possibility of transferring from tuition fees to budget
– Doctor – one of the most popular professions in the world
– 100% guarantee of employment
- Human Anatomy with a course of topographic anatomy and operative surgery
- Biology and Genetics
- Biophysics and Functional Diagnostics
- Biochemistry and molecular biology with the course of clinical laboratory diagnostics
- Hospital Surgery with a course of cardiovascular surgery
- Immunology and Allergology
- Latin and Medical Terminology
- Radiation diagnosis and radiotherapy
- Medical and biological cybernetics
- Microbiology and virology
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Normal physiology
- Psychiatry, narcology, psychotherapy
- Physics with a course in higher mathematics
- Physical culture and health
- Philosophy with the courses of cultural studies, bioethics and national history
- Surgery with a course of mobilization training and disaster medicine
- Economics, sociology, political science and law