MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Tomsk | Study in Russia | Study in Tomsk | Education in Russia | Education in Tomsk | Siberian State Medical University | SIBSMU | SSMU | MBBS Admission in Siberian State Medical University | MBBS Fee in Siberian State Medical University | Direct Admission in Siberian State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in Siberian State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Siberian State Medical University | Study in Siberian State Medical University | About Siberian State Medical University | Tuition Fee in Siberian State Medical University | International Collaboration in Siberian State Medical University
We cooperate with universities of 30+ countries: Switzerland, Germany, Canada, Great Britain, USA, Kazakhstan, etc.
Lectures and teleconferences, master classes and consultations with leading foreign specialists in the field of medicine are held annually.
Opportunity to participate in 20+ programs that allow you to study and conduct research abroad
600+ students, teachers, and academics are taken annually at the university
Every year, scientists and specialists participate in dozens of grants
Improving the image of the University both in Russia and internationally through the development of educational and scientific activities in accordance with international requirements.
Development and strengthening of international relations and business partnership in order to improve the competitiveness of the University.
Creating conditions for the attractiveness of Russian education at the international level.
Promotion of Russian science and technology.
What are we doing?
Analysis and development of existing best practices abroad
Organization of academic mobility programs
Organization of joint educational programs
Work with foreign students
Who can participate in academic exchange programs?
- students of 3 to 6 courses
- students with average score – not lower than 4.0
- students who actively participate in the public and academic activities of the University
- students who speak a foreign language (English or the language of the country of an academic exchange program at a level sufficient for internships and for communication in everyday life)
- students who have the opportunity during the period July-August to provide assistance in accompanying, if necessary, foreign students arriving from foreign universities for academic exchange programs in RNRMU (meeting/transfer to the airport, assistance in accommodation in the dormitory of Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, support to the practice base, assistance in carrying out the cultural program)
Application period: from February 1 to March 1 annually.
Where to apply?
The group of academic mobility of the international medical school
If you want to apply you need to provide next documents:
- The application form with the indication in priority of three universities where you would like to undergo an academic exchange program.
- The motivation letter in English (for some programs – in Russian), in which it is necessary to indicate: justification of the reasons for choosing this particular university/program; goals, objectives, expected results (educational, professional, social); justification of the advantages of his candidacy for participation in the international exchange program
- A mark statement, certified by the dean of the faculty.
- A copy of a general passport (first page and registration)
- Copy of international passport (first page)
- Photo 3×4 cm., pasted in the application form.
- Copies of diplomas, certificates (scientific achievements, participation in competitions, awards, letters of acknowledgment)
- Personal data processing consent
- Approved application addressed to the dean of the faculty, written by hand
- Confirmation of accepting the conditions for exchange programs participation
For some exchange programs, applicants should pass an English proficiency test.